Beware of the long post. I don't know how to make a slideshow of my pictures. I will have to learn soon.
Anyway, we went to the cabin for Easter and Spring Break. There is still a lot of snow. Here are some of the many pictures of our trip!
The girls out sledding!
With the cousins!

Poor Jonah had to hang out with me inside.

Dying Easter Eggs!

Mollie did not like the smell of the vinegar in the dye.

Lillie working on her masterpiece!

This is what Jonah did while the big kids dyed their eggs.
Yum, gotta love the Zaney Fruits!

EASTER MORNING!
All the kids waiting to find their Easter Baskets. Some were worried the Easter Bunny
would not find us at the cabin.

The good old Easter Bunny always follows through.

Lillie found a sucker!

Books, coloring books and crayons, movies, stickers,
and candy, candy, candy!

Jonah was excited about his new ball!

So much fun!!

2 comments:
No fair! That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Jonah is....I think I've only seen him like 3 times. That is just not right!!
Cute pictures! That was a fun Easter! You should have included the funny pictures of Tyson jumping in the air, going after the girls! I still laugh at those.
Post a Comment